Euro Events' services consist of two main categories: hosting proprietary conferences and managing clients' events. Having the proficiency of hosting regional events, road shows and trainings, Euro Events provides flexible and professional event organization and management services to our clients. With a successful track record, our experienced staff and in-house designers deliver high quality and creative solutions. Working closely with our clients, sponsors and delegates, we strive to ensure that all expectations and objectives of each individual event are met!
- Event Management
- Conference Organization
|Program components and Services provided by Euro Events
- A one stop service website can be created to provide great accessibility for both exhibitors and delegates to register and learn more about the event and to get first hand information onto any updates.
- The registration database combines Internet access, on-line registration, automated e-mail response, hotel, on-site support, and direct client reporting & captures, manages and reports on critical program and attendee data. From creative development through to data capture & post event consolidation, the back end system can be designed from basic to enhanced solutions that are easy to manage.
- Provided below is a diagram which shows the 4 phases that we will undergo using the system to manage the event website.
PHASE 1 - CREATIVE & DEVELOPMENT
PHASE 2 - REGISTRATION & DATA CAPTURE
PHASE 3 - CONFIRMATION
PHASE 4 - EVALUATION
- Typical event website will provide full details of the event - its background information; organizers; program outline; list of exhibitors, sponsors, or speakers; media and supporting organisations; event venue and updates on any offers
- 'Refer a friend' facility will also be made available to allow visitors to inform their friends and colleagues about the event, increasing the exposure of the event
- Common download areas for download of generic event related information
- Online Help desk module for quick visitor issue resolution
- Visitor special request management to address specific needs of visitors
- Registrations for special events or activities like seminars or Graduation ceremony so that organizers or speakers would be able to gauge the number of attendees prior to the event
- Special accommodation rates or pre/post tours or activities will be made available online for delegates to view and purchase if available